We introduce Japanese words about nature that have been traditionally
used and propose ideas about biodiversity based on Japanese-style thinking.
Column list in 2012
- ”Back in the mountains I knew as a child Fish filled the rivers and rabbits ran wild Memories, I carry th...
- In recent years, problems of resources and energy have become international issues, and transformation to a sustainabl...
- Have you ever traveled in Japan by shinkansen? You can see a cluster of trees looking like a small green isla...
- Cherry blossoms are among the most beloved of flowers in Japan. Cherry blossoms begin to bloom at the southern end ...
- Midori is a Japanese word that expresses the color of shoots, young leaves, or whole plants. It also is used for re...