- The stock code is 8267.
- Aeon is listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Aeon (formerly Jusco) was listed on the second sections of the Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya stock exchanges in September 1974. In August 1976, Aeon was transferred to the first sections of the Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya exchanges. Today, Aeon is listed only on the Tokyo stock exchange.
- In Latin, the original meaning of "AEON" is "eternity." There are many different associated meanings, and we have added the meaning of "a future of limitless promise." The name signifies that we ourselves are responsible for helping our customers build their future dreams.
- Holding companies are characterized by their ownership of securities of other companies for the purpose of controlling the management of those companies' business operations, and they can be classified into two categories: "pure holding companies" that do not conduct manufacturing or sales operations, and "operating holding companies" that additionally conduct business operations. In the past, Aeon Co., Ltd. conducted business operations, but on August 21, 2008, Aeon transferred its business operations to Aeon Retail Co., Ltd. and became a pure holding company.
- Please visit this website to view copies of the Annual Report and the Aeon Review.
- Our fiscal year runs from March 1 to the end of February.
- Until the fiscal year ended February 20, 2008, our fiscal year-end was the 20th of February, but from the fiscal year ended February 28, 2009, the fiscal year-end was changed to the last day of February.
- Please visit the IR Calendar webpage for detailed information on our financial results announcements. The dates of upcoming announcements are regularly added to the calendar.
- Please see the financial results webpage for financial results data.
The financial highlights webpage provides a summary of results for the last five years.
- 100 shares per unit.
- Please see the stock quotes webpage.
- The meeting is held annually by the end of May.
- The ex-dividend date for the year-end dividend is the last day of February, and the ex-dividend date for the interim dividend is August 31. Investors are advised to purchase shares at least four business days* prior to the ex-dividend date in order to be eligible to receive payment.
- Business days exclude Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, and Year-end and New Year's holidays. For detailed information, please consult your securities brokerage when purchasing shares.
- The year-end dividend is paid from late April to early May, and the interim dividend is paid around late October.
- Please see the dividend webpage for detailed information.